- Do you have more than a sneaking suspicion that eating food grown close to home is better for your community and for your family?
- Are you pretty sure that how we get our food actually matters?
- Have you been meaning to make some changes for a while but don’t know where to start?
What if you had a guide?What if you could learn, share, and grow with people who have stood where you’re standing and are doing the kind of things YOU WANT TO DO? Connecting with great farmers, cooking from scratch, getting things growing, enjoying family meals with meaning, storing the harvest, getting more out of life with less… in short, living vibrant and healthy lives.
Step-by-step. Week-by-week. We’ll help you sort through the fact and the fiction. You’ll get the tools and support you need to kickstart your journey. We’re calling it the Dig In Challenge…
Are you up for it?I pledge to…
- Shift at least $10 of my grocery money each week towards local food,
- Try at least two new Dig In activities each month,
- Attend Dig In workshops and log my activities to be entered to win great prizes (optional).